BUCKLER Alarm Lock
- Insert key,turn in a clockwise direction and remove shackle.
- Replace shackle into lock with groove towards key port.
- The lock will ”beep”,at this point remove the key and the alarm will set after 15 seconds.
- When the lock is vibrated twice with in 5 seconds the alarm will sound. The 5 second delay allows the lock to be operated by key without sounding.
- The alarm sounds in 10 second intervals. The alarm will keep sounding with constant movement or vibration.
- Once stopped the alarm will re-set after 35 seconds.
- To use as an ordinary padlock simply insert the shackle with the groove away from the key port.
- If using on moving vehicles or equipment use as an ordinary padlock until stationary then alarm may be set.
- To replace the batteries remove the 2 screws in the ahackle holes,remove cover and replace the batteries(6*A76/LR44 1.5V).
- Be sure to pay attention to polarity and that cover goes on same way it came off.
- Batteries should last 2 years under normal operating situations.